Journey to HR Analytics
只提供英語內容 DownloadDownload Full Course Description
Programme ObjectiveThis programme aims to equip human resources practitioners and business managers with the knowledge and skills of using data analytics to improve workforce management.
- Identify and aquire HR-related data reliable for organisational strategic development
- Establish useful and customised metrics for various functional areas, including but not limited to HR functions
- Implement various analytical tools and apply statistical techniques and models to diagnose operational issues and uncover the root causes accordingly
- Conduct HR analytical reports for strategic planning and visualise the benefits of different priorities through ROI Analysis
Programme Structure1. How HR Management Adds Values to Businesses? Why HR Management can add value and contribute to business? How HR strategies be aligned with business priorities? 2. Sources of HR DataExplore how to acquire useful HR data and validate its reliability. 3. How HR Analytics Can Make a Difference?Practical examples of leveraging HR Analytics to optimise HR Management for the sake of creating values to the organisations. 4. Practical Guide for HR Analytics Implementation for SMEsExplore implementation of HR Analytics for small to medium-sized SMEs. 5. Best Practices of HR AnalyticsExplore the commonly adopted tools for HR Analytics, including KPI, Scorecard and Strategic Workforce Planning, as well as the future trend of HR Analytics.
- Apply statistics techniques and models to enable predictive HR Analytics to drive organisational strategy and decision making.
- Build story lines and visualise data to solicit buy-in from HR and business stakeholders.
- Apply best practice for using the right HR Analytics knowledge and tools, including KPIs, Scorecards and Strategic Workforce Planning.
Course Fee (RTTP Approved)