This course of the Blockchain technology prepares you to design and develop end-to-end decentralized applications (Dapps) – which provide anyone with access to the blockchain’s features and services, and reach “Industry 4.0” with blockchain technology. The course covers the basic design of Dapps, smart contract development process and commands (init, develop, compile, test and migrate), test-driven development of Dapps, Dapps application models and emerging standards. Applicants can develop their own Dapps related to their industry through this course.
Trainees can broaden their technological skill & career horizon, learn to be Blockchain Dapps developers; Start-ups and SMEs can develop new business fields by adding blockchain elements to their existing businesses.
Module 1: Introduction of Programme & Refreshing Brief (2 hours)
1. Introduction to computer programming concept
2. Essential programming introduction for smart contract design
Module 2: Decentralised Applications (Dapps)
1. Blockchain peer-to-peer network of nodes
2. Develop and test Dapp on test network & deploy
Module 3: Truffle Development
1. Truffle commands - develop, init, compile, migrate, test on Dapp
2. Illustrate in developing and testing on Dapp
Module 4: Design Impovements
1. Best practices discussion exclusive to smart contracts and Dapps & impoving Dapp design
2. Develop Dapps related to IoT, retailing, financing, manufacturing, etc.
Module 5: Application Models & Standards
1. Ethereum ERC process
2. Explore ERC 20 for token Dapps & ERC 721 for NFT
Who Should Attend
People who are interested in Computing (with basic computing knowledge)
HK$2,652* (Original Price: HK$7,800)
*This course is subject to approval under the Reindustrialisation and Technology
Training Programme (RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to email@example.com along with supporting documents.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese with English terminology
Award of Certificate
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded for participants who have attained at least 80% attendance of the whole course and have passed the course assignment.