Exhibit Expertise at the Forefront of Cloud Security
In the ever-changing world of the cloud, you will face unique security challenges every day – from new threats, sensitive data to unskilled internal team members.
Take command of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®), the premier cloud security certification, in order to address these challenges.
The CCSP is a global credential representing the highest standard of cloud security expertise. It is co-created by (ISC)² and Cloud Security Alliance – the leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security.
Acquiring this cloud security certification is a proof to the world that you have gained deep knowledge and hands-on experience on cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. Start pursuing your CCSP today!
Course Introduction and Objectives
- are an experienced IT professional engaging in IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing;
- are heavily involved in the cloud application (or you would like to be) in a global environment. You are responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as SalesForce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA;
- are an early adopter who loves cutting-edge technologies;
- are passionate about cloud security;
- want to differentiate yourself (or your business);
- want to stay up-to-speed with the ever-evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies.
- Official (ISC)2 electronic courseware
- Taught by an authorised (ISC)2 instructor
- Student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
17–19 & 24-25 March 2020 (5 days)
09:00 – 18:00, 40 Hours in Total
Certificate of Training
Participants who have attained at least 80% attendance of lectures will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by The International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)2.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese with training materials in English
HK$4,500^ (original course fee: HK$13,500)
This course is approved for Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement.
Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
- Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK.
- Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirements.