Through comprehensive training (sharing, demonstration, on-site study and facilitation), the course aims to equip participants with:
- Industry 4.0 principles and implementation skills with case studies
- Adoption of key enabling technologies for being a smart factory
- Industry 4.0 deployment strategy and benchmarking
Emerging Technologies Six key enabling technologies of Industry 4.0 including sensors, network, data, human-machine and interface, artificial intelligence and robotics for digitalisation and connectivity from the backbone of being a smart factory.
12 – 19 July 2020 (5 days)
- Visit Hannover Fair: One of the world’s largest trade fairs
- Visit Fraunhofer IPT: One of the members of Industry 4.0 working group
- Visit Volkswagen: 1st Glass Manufacturing Factory in the world
- Visit Berger Group: One of the world’s leading manufacturers of seat belts for cars
HK$13,014* (Original Price: HK$33,800)
Early-bird enrolment by 14 February 2020: HK$1,000 discount
*This course is approved by Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful application. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
Training fee includes:
A round-trip air ticket with taxation, 5-night hotel accommodation on twin room arrangement with breakfast, three lunch meals, admission fee, local transportation and group travel insurance.
Training fee excludes:
Dinner, single room and special air ticket arrangement, visa fee, and other expenses not stated in the training fee.
Medium of Instruction
Award of Certificate
Participants with 100% attendance will be awarded with Certificates issued by Hong Kong Productivity Council.