This course is intended for participants who aspire to stretch his analytics competencies in the organization using open-source technology to apply Python programming best practices to perform moderate sophisticated analytics processes, data prepping and modelling tasks for simple predictive analytics using machine learning with Python.
This 2 days course will use Python as the programming language across all analytics processes. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use Python in data prepping tasks and prepare models for predictive analytics. You will learn how to use Pandas and various Python libraries, everything from importing spreadsheet data to processing sets for time-series analysis, machine learning and even AI.
Python for Data Analytics
- Python data structure and programming
- Lambda and Python libraries
- Data profiling, statistical computation, data cleansing & munging with Pandas
- Perform interactive data analytics with Python
- Case studies: Finance, Logistics, Airline and Utilities etc.
Machine Learning Essentials
- Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning best practice – CRISP-DM
- Popular Machine Learning algorithms and models
Date : 20-21 Nov, 2020 (Fri-Sat)
Time: 09:00 – 17:00 (Total 14 hours)
Cantonese, supplemented with English technical terms
Who Should Attend
It is highly relevant to participants who involve in the requirements input, design, development, delivery and ultimate use of the digital initiatives including data consumer, digital initiatives decision maker, business analyst, and operational line managers.
- Computer operation & basic internet skill
- Any computer language skill
- Basic Excel skill
HK$6,000 (May up to HK$4,000* subsidy)
*This course is subject to approval under Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) , which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk
Award of Certificate of Attendance
Participant with full attendance of class will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council