Participants will able to learn with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Food Safety Management Systems against the requirements in ISO 22000:2018, ISO 22002-1, FSSC 22000 v5, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Participants should have a prior knowledge and understanding on below food safety management principles and concepts:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context such as BRCGS, GLOBALG.A.P., SQF, FSSC and/or other schemes which include management system components.
- Relevant key food safety legislation
- Knowledge of prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1.
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which the student operates.
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
- The requirements of ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000
- Explain and describe the standard of Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000:2018 and of third-party certification.
- Explain the responsibility of an auditor and practice how to plan, conduct, report and follow up on a Food Safety Management System audit, not only ISO 22000:2018, but also FSSC additional requirements.
- Learn how to lead audits and audit teams, both in their own organizations and in others such as suppliers.
This training is certified by International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and participants who successfully complete the training and pass the final examination and continual assessment will be issued with an CQI & IRCA + FSSC recognised Certificate of Completion. Learners who attend the full duration of the course but fail the final examination will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
1/F, Hong Kong Productivity Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
English & Mandarin
Mr Mario Yue – Mario has more than 22 years audit and inspection experiences in food industry. As a lead food assessor in LR, Mario is a qualified GFSI auditor and tutor. Besides 3rd party audit project, he is also handling different global 2nd party audit project, such as M&S, Starbucks and Hidilao.
Only offline enrollment is available. Please contact Ms. Cyrus Ching for further inquiry or application.