‘Stress’ can be the main cause to illness. Without good stress management, our system goes under more distress impacting our immune system, energy, and finally affecting our productivity.
In this 1.5 hour webinar, Teressa SIU, an international communication, media & lifestyle consultant, will help executives master your stress level and improve your performance by understanding the following:
- The buzz word: STRESS
- What stresses you? Individual definitions, lifestyle, inherited and habitual patterns of stress
- The roots: Type of stressors and how we consciously create more
- The solution: Holistic tools to keep you sane, strong, energetic, productive and at ease
- Sleep and stress: What’s keeping you awake, tired, lethargic, unproductive and cloudy?
- Lifestyle adaptations: Mind body relaxation techniques that help you change sleep patterns, elevate energy levels and enhance productivity
- Awareness: Your overall diet that enhances stress and give you bad sleep leading to more stress and hormonal imbalance
- Ease OR Disease: Holistic de-stressors for mental & physical immunity to keep you healthy and well anywhere, anytime
Date & Time
14 May 2020 (15:00-16:30)
HR professionals, executives, managers, supervisors, SME and start-up owners
HKD 350 / HKD 315*
*This discount fee is applicable for enrollment on or before 30 Apr 2020