In the ever-changing world of the cloud computing, you will face unique security challenges every day – from new threats, sensitive data to unskilled internal team members.
Take command of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®), the premier cloud security certification, in order to address these challenges.
The CCSP is a global credential representing the highest standard of cloud security expertise. It was co-established by (ISC)² and Cloud Security Alliance – the leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security.
Exhibit Expertise at the Forefront of Cloud Security
Acquiring this cloud security certification is a proof to the world that you have gained deep knowledge and hands-on experience on cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. Start pursuing your CCSP today!
Ideal for those performing the following roles:
- Enterprise Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
Course Introduction and Objectives
The CCSP represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. Are you eligible for this cloud security certification? The answer is affirmative, if you are:
- an experienced IT professional engaging in IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing;
- heavily involved in the cloud application (or you would like to be) in a global environment. You are responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as SalesForce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA;
- an early adopter who loves cutting-edge technologies;
- passionate about cloud security;
- eager to differentiate yourself (or your business);
- eager to stay up-to-speed with the ever-evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies.
This course helps participants review and refresh their cloud security knowledge, get well-prepared for the CCSP examination.
- Official (ISC)2 courseware
- Taught by an authorised (ISC)2 instructor
- Comprehensive student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.Download Full Course Detail ▼
Date & Time
20 – 24 July 2020, 09:00 – 18:00 (40 hours in total)
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Cantonese with training materials in English
Early bird price (on or before 26 Jun 2020)
-Non-member: HK$12,500 per person
-Member of Organiser / Supporting Organisation: HK$11,500 per person
-Non-member: HK$13,500 per person
-Member of Organiser / Supporting Organisation: HK$12,500 per person
The application deadline of the training is 10 Jul 2020. Late submission will NOT be considered.