Understand how RPA is reshaping the workplace
- Develop RPA by engaging in practical, hands-on exercises and discussions
- Learn RPA best practice before project kick start
- Build the very first robots for real world automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the technology to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human with digital systems to execute a business process. They interpret, trigger responses and communicate with other systems in order to perform a vast variety of repetitive tasks. The workshop will allow you to gain an understanding of best practices that even seasoned developers can benefit from. Candidates without any technical experience, will have chances to build their very first robots for real world automation.
The workshop is delivered by highly experienced RPA and sourcing specialists using a mixture of presentations, case studies, practical demonstrations and exercises.
- Background on RPA’s Evolution
- What is RPA and what are its benefits ?
- How does a robot in RPA looks like?
- RPA best practices (e.g financial services , logistics, construction and HR)
- What are some of the common pitfalls and challenges faced by companies in RPA implementations?
- RPA Initiating Processes
- Establishment of an effective RPA Center of Excellence (or COE)
- Digital automation via RPA and AI
- Hands-On RPA Studio: Build your very first robot
HKPC Consultants will lead this emerging technology workshop. Our experts have over 15 years experience in IT projects implementation of large-scale critical business applications and network infrastructure. We have worked in various types of organizations in the public and private sectors, focused on various IT solutions including ERP, DMS, CRM, Virtualization, network security and RPA with solid hands-on experiences in system & network implementation and project management.
Date & Time
07 Aug 2020 (9:30am-5:30pm) (Total: 6 training hours)
Computer Room 125, 1/F HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
Cantonese, and supplemented with English for technical terms
(Original Price HK$1,200)
Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested, no prior developer experience is needed
This course is subject to approval under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.