Blockchain is an emerging technology , and one of the most favorable and discussed topics in the technology industry nowadays.
To strengthen the knowledge and awareness of the manufacturers, Hong Kong Productivity Council would like to use this opportunity to introduce the essential concepts of Blockchain technology and how it can be applied in manufacturing sector.
Anyone who would like to understand and is interested in this popular topic is welcome to join!
Date & Time
29 July 2020 (Wed)
10:30 – 11:30
Free of charge
- Blockchain Introduction
– Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
– – Consensus protocols (Proof of Work, Proof of Stake)
– Peer to Peer decentralized network
– Cryptography (Hash function, Symmetric & Asymmetric keys)
- Blockchain properties and applications
- Success cases sharing in manufacturing industry