Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools can enable cost effective virtual workforces, replacing repetitive tasks performed by human. This is an essential workshop for any executives and decision makers to plan and get started with RPA, automate many manual processes without invest a huge upfront cost.
- Guidelines on selecting the appropriate processes for automation
- How to prepare your Business Case for RPA and expected ROI
- Mapping existing process (As-Is) and planning to automated process (To-Be) with RPA
- Case sharing of actual deployment of successful RPA implementation
- 6 Hands on experience in automating processes by using RPA tool and build your first RPA project
- Learn how to monitor your Robot
|Day 1 – Part I
|Day 1 – Part II
Pilot RPA in Your Enterprise
Hands-On RPA Studio – Build Automation
Date : 18-19 Sep 2020
Time: 09:30 – 17:30 (FRI-SAT, 14 training hours)
Who Should Attend ?
You can be non-tech Executives, Business Decision Makers, Users or IT Programmers. No Pre-requisition required.
HK$5,910 per head ** (May up to $3,940* subsidy)
**This course is subject to approval under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme(RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
Cantonese, supplemented with English technical terms