Blue Prism is a powerful Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool that automates business processes by employing a digital workforce. It is a cost-effective solution to help organisations obtain high quality, lower cost business productivity while reducing human error.
In this instructor-led training, participants will learn the Blue Prism architecture, its user interface and controls, as well as techniques for deployment and administration. Participants will also have an opportunity to practise creating and implementing their own Blue Prism “bots” in response to different business scenarios.
This course is intended for technical professionals who will be responsible for building and maintaining robotic process automation (RPA) assets (aka “bots”). This course provides guided, live instructor training to enable learners to acquire the knowledge and skills required to sit for the foundation level RPA developer certification. Upon completion of the 5 days bootcamp, the participants will be ”certification ready” and also fully prepared to serve as a junior RPA developer capable of building enterprise grade automations for his or her company.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Gain the capability to sit for the Blue Prism Developer Certification (AD01) Exam
- Create and manage their own business objects and processes (“bots”)
- Manage sessions and control robots and processes
- Deploy and manage Blue Prism in accordance with different business needs
Goals of Each Day
- Understand the RPA tool product architecture
- Introduce Blue Prism RPA tool IDE
- Overview of RPA basic development principles
- Blue Prism RPA Tool IDE deep dive
- Familiarization with E2E bot building process
- Expand learners’ understanding of Blue Prism bot development
- Introduce the key concepts of bot testing
- Introduce additional features of Blue Prism e.g. Release Management, Control Room, etc.
- Conduct hands-on exercises to build a comprehensive bot with what has been learnt
- Perform an E2E Bot Development Exercise
- Supplemental and mandatory knowledge essential for a bot developer
- Review and consolidate learning experience
- Best practices in bot development
- Introduce advanced RPA features ( e.g. Audit Management, Queue Management, etc.)
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
- Tool Set-up
- Understanding Process Studio
- Understanding Process Flows
- Inputs & Outputs
- Object Studio
- Error Management Intro
- Simple Bot Exercise
- Exception Management
- Work Queues
- Web Browser Automation
- Additional Features
- Process Templates
- Credentials & Credential Manager
- Advanced data items
- Advanced attribute matching
- Advance Exception handling
- Advanced Work Queues
- Object, Process & Solution Design
- Results and Discussion
- Advanced Features
- Development Best Practices
- Blue Prism Certification and next steps
- Parking Lot and Close
Who Should Attend?
- Developers and programmers
- IT professionals in charge of deploying Blue Prism within their organisation
- Technical business people interested in deploying a robotic workforce
Award of Certificate of Attendance
Certificate of Attendance issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council will be awarded to participants who are in full attendance.
23-27 Nov 2020
09:30 – 17:00
Total 30 training hours
Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology
HK$15,000 (may apply up to HK$10,000* subsidy)
*Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
This course is subject to approval under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme(RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
A basic understanding of programming is highly recommended