Facility Management (FM) is an organizational function which integrates people, place and process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and productivity of the core business.
ISO 41001:2018 is the world’s first FM international standard. It enables an organization to demonstrate a robust process through designing, managing and improving its integrated FM system.
The short course aims to create the awareness of the ISO 41001:2018 standard among the participants which can be used for continuous professional development of property and facility management professionals. It covers the what and why of ISO 41001 and the process approach methodology in facility management. It also explores how a FM system could be implemented successfully.
- The development of facility management
- What is a Facility management system
- The benefits of an effective FM regime
- Overview of ISO 41001’s background, aims, scope and structure
- Operational framework of facility management
- Highlight of the key requirements of ISO 41001:2018
- Approach to successful ISO 41001 implementation
About the Speaker
Ir Richard Tse is a management, engineering, environment, health, safety, security, sustainability, reliability, quality and training professional who practices management consulting in a pragmatic way. He has been a Council Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers and the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health. He is also a fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and the Institution of Management Services. He is a Chartered Engineer, Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner, Registered Safety Auditor and Registered Safety Officer for which he has rich experience working in an international elevator company and facilities management company.
24 October 2020, 09:30-12:30
Classroom 121, 1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese with training materials in English
Regular Price : HK$500
HKD50 off discount for member of supporting organization(s)
- Personnel involved in the planning, implementing and maintaining a facility management system.
- Individuals responsible for ensuring effective management of facilities in business units and organisations
- Real estate practitioners such as Property Managers and Officers, Facilities Managers, Engineers and Officers, Building Services Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Engineers and Officers etc.
- Any interest parties who are enthusiastic toward facility management and smart city