Artificial Intelligence (AI) architecture is crucial to ensure solutions meet current requirements and are able to evolve to support future needs without much disruption.
An AI infrastructure architect have to know the information and infrastructure they are working with, as well as the current technology landscape.
This course introduces the field of machine learning and AI, and discusses the infrastructure aspects of AI projects. Participants will be able to work and adapt both now and in the future according to specific business or project needs.
- (a)Overview of AI infrastructure
- (b)Basic concept in deep learning
- (c)Storage for training data: Data lake
- (d)Storage for training data: Unstructured binary data
- (e)Storage for training data: Graph-based data
- (f)Storage for training data: Time-series data
- (g)Big data pre-processing of training data
- (h)Cloud storage infrastructure for AI
- (i)Streaming applications on stock market trend prediction and financial fraud detection
- (j)Case studies on unstructured data AI – image recognition
Participants will be able to learn the infrastructure needs for AI projects, how to choose the right data storage and type of computational platforms based on the nature of algorithms, and how to provision computational resources based on machine learning training demands.
Participants will have good understanding based on several case studies on trend analysis, image recognition, and abnormality detection.
Simon MOK is an IT professional trainer for over 10 years covering IoT, data analytics, AI and machine learning and programing. He has rich experience in leading development team to deliver software solutions for clients. He is a M.Phil from the University of Hong Kong and MSc in Computer Science from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
10-11 Nov 2020
09:30 – 17:00
Total 12 training hours
Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology
Course Fee – Approved RTTP
HK$1,600* (Original price: HK$4,800)
* Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
Award of Certificate of Attendance
Full Attendance will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council.
Basic programming in Python is preferred