Understand how RPA is reshaping the workplace
- Develop RPA by engaging in practical, hands-on exercises and discussions
- Learn RPA best practice before project kicks start
- Build the very first robots for real world automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the technology to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human with digital systems to execute a business process. They interpret, trigger responses and communicate with other systems in order to perform a vast variety of repetitive tasks. The workshop allows you to gain an understanding of best practices that even seasoned developers can benefit from. Candidates without any technical experience, will have chances to build their very first robots for real world automation.
The workshop is delivered by highly experienced RPA and sourcing specialists using a mixture of presentations, case studies, practical demonstrations and exercises.
- Background on RPA’s Evolution
- What is RPA and what are its benefits ?
- How does a robot in RPA looks like?
- RPA best practices (e.g financial services , logistics, construction and HR)
- What are the common pitfalls and challenges faced by companies in RPA implementations?
- RPA Initiating Processes
- Establishment of an effective RPA Center of Excellence (or COE)
- Digital automation via RPA and AI
- Hands-On RPA Studio: Build your very first robot
HKPC Consultants will lead this Emerging Technology Workshop. Our experts have over 15 years of experience in IT projects implementation of large-scale critical business applications and network infrastructure. We have worked in various types of organisations in the public and private sectors, focused on various IT solutions including ERP, DMS, CRM, Virtualisation, network security and RPA with solid hands-on experiences in system & network implementation and project management.
13 Nov 2020
09:30 – 17:30
Total 6 training hours
Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology
Course Fee – Approved RTTP
HK$400* (Original Price HK$1,200)
May Up to HK$800* RTTP Fund Subsidy
* Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) with up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
Award of Certificate of Attendance
Attendance of a single Module will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by the Hong Kong Productivity Council.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is interested, no prior developer experience is needed