How to earn money in the future? When approaching digital transformation, many organisations are still waiting to see tangible business results from implementing new technologies in their business models and factories. This discrepancy between strategy and implementation suggests a gap between aim and reality and also calls for a leadership upskilling. Advanced leadership competence and team capabilities to realize the full potential of digital technologies is key to thrive in a digital workspace. In this context, leaders need to combine 1. the adoption of advanced technological knowledge with agile management techniques and 2. data-driven teamwork. The risk to fail is too high. Meanwhile, digital business development projects require new leadership excellence and speedy team progress.
After this training, participants will understand the guiding principles of management to lead interdisciplinary development teams and take advantage of the ever-growing complexity of digital technologies.
Next steps after this training
- This one-day training provides a good starting point to lead agile processes in interdisciplinary development teams during a smart innovation process
- HKPC and INC can support and coach leaders / teams to establish innovation management: Strategizing innovation, technological Tools, organisational set-up, innovation culture, incremental/ radical innovation and start-up collaboration
- Assessing the Innovation IQ of a company
- Leaders envision how to apply innovation leadership in other contexts
Keywords and covered topics
- Guiding Principles: Customer Centricity, Leadership of Change Adaptability and Innovation with Advanced Technology
- Learning needs: Get-fit-for Advanced Technology Workplace, Establish Ownership by Psychological Safety, Enable Agile Team Collaboration/ Fast Results Progress, Open Communication, Conflict Management, Rapid Prototyping and Feedback
- Data-Driven Leadership Principles in Industry 4.0 and an Integrated Smart Factory
Dagmar BOETTGER, INC Invention Center
Dagmar has shaped change management projects of global manufacturing MNCs in Europe and Asia for 25 years. She now guides leaders and teams to establish agile team collaboration and build new business growth through leadership of innovation. Her clients are various international MNCs in China.
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Head of Departments
- Product Managers
HK$1,667* (Original Price: HK$5,000)
Max. 25 participants
*This course is approved by Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful application. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
Mr Markson MAK
+852 2788 5517