Exhibit Expertise at the Forefront of Cloud Security
In the ever-changing world of the cloud, you will face unique security challenges every day – from new threats, sensitive data to unskilled internal team members.
Take command of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®), the premier cloud security certification, in order to address these challenges.
The CCSP is a global credential representing the highest standard of cloud security expertise. It is co-created by (ISC)² and Cloud Security Alliance – the leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security.
Acquiring this cloud security certification is a proof to the world that you have gained deep knowledge and hands-on experience on cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. Start pursuing your CCSP today!
Course Introduction and Objectives
The CCSP represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. It demonstrates your deep knowledge and hands-on experience on cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. Are you eligible for this cloud security certification? The answer is affirmative, if you:
- are an experienced IT professional engaging in IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing;
- are heavily involved in the cloud application (or you would like to be) in a global environment. You are responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as SalesForce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA;
- are an early adopter who loves cutting-edge technologies;
- are passionate about cloud security;
- want to differentiate yourself (or your business);
- want to stay up-to-speed with the ever-evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies.
In addition, many professionals who pursue the CCSP find it useful in terms of working with organisations dedicated to DevSecOps, Agile or Bimodal IT practices.
- Official (ISC)2 electronic courseware
- Taught by an authorised (ISC)2 instructor
- Student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
17–19 & 24-25 March 2020 (5 days)
09:00 – 18:00, 40 Hours in Total
Certificate of Training
Participants who have attained at least 80% attendance of lectures will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by The International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)2.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese with training materials in English
HK$4,500^ (original course fee: HK$13,500)
This course is getting approval for Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
RTTP Training Grant Application
Companies should submit their RTTP training grant application for their employee(s) via https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/rttp/login at least two weeks before course commencement. Alternatively, application form could be submitted by email to email@example.com along with supporting documents.
To be eligible for the CCSP certification, you must have:
A minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology, of which three years must be in information security, and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
a. Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK.
b. Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirements.