HK$4,500 / HK$4,050*
*Group discount, membership discount
(e.g. HKIM, HK Computer Society)
Company may apply up to HK$3,000^ subsidy.
^This course is approved for Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk
How Will You Benefit
- Develop competency in digital marketing
- Apply digital marketing strategies and principles to practice
- Synthesise broader promotional know-how with key concepts of advertising for effective digital marketing
- Contemporary marketing
- Integrating holistic marketing by incorporating digital tools in marketing activities (e.g. SEO, SEM, digital content creation, etc.)
- Latest technology such as Concept of Algorithm, Big Data & Building Data Management Platform
- Essentials to building a professional team
What is it
This program aims to focus on the essentials of effective digital marketing in designing, synergising and implementing advertising and promotional campaigns by utilising varieties of digital tools.
It emphasises on
- the strategic importance of integrated marketing in today’s business environment;
- how to maximise ROI results through applying digital tools to facilitate marketing activities; and
- creating efficient and effective holistic digital marketing campaign.
Who Should Attend
- SME, Start-up and entrepreneurs who wish to obtain the know-how in effective digital marketing.
- B2B trading business practitioners who like to understand how to better establish their brand and start their digital marketing.
- B2C business practitioners who desire a better partnership with their agency and drive effective digital marketing.
Ms Donna CHEN
Over 15 years of experiences working with multinational brands, Donna develops her professional experiences under various industries through Product Creation to Corporate Brand Management. Conceptualize and orchestrate campaigns that effectively meet business objectives.
Now she is a adjunct lecturer for postgraduate programs, sharing her knowledge and experiences on Integrated Marketing Communication and Cooperate Branding.
1. Embracing transformation- Essentials of Effective Promotion in digital age
- Contemporary Marketing
Understanding on digital media landscape changing the larger business environment and its relation to Integrated marketing process.
- Key components in digital marketing
Decompose each key components in digital marketing and gain perspective on its impact on marketing today.
- Integrating holistic marketing
Gain understanding on integrating digital marketing into current online and offline marketing activities.
2. Increasing the odds
- Consumer decision-making and influential
Gain a cohesive understanding by pairing the consumer decision journey with digital marketing tools to obtain higher influence for brands.
- Digital Content consumption and creation
Understanding target audience’s digital content consumptions and how brand can create suitable digital content to facilitate O2O conversation and traffic flow.
- Transformed Media and Communication Processes
Zoom in on key digital marketing tools which can facilitate integrated marketing communication processes.
3. Building your professional team to find the right agency
- Team up for digital marketing
Gain exposure of current advertising agencies roles and points on selecting the right fit.
Award of Certificate
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who have attended 75% or above of the course and passed an assessment.
Date and time
30/07/2020 – 31/07/2020
(09:30 – 17:00)
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
Cantonese with English terminology