Fulfilling food labelling requirement is one of the critical criteria when importing food items into other countries. However, manual data entry for standalone printers increased the likelihood of printing errors such as wrong best before date and additives information in a result of re-working product, customers rejecting product, lost sales or even lost business. Digitalizing labelling system and technology could be beneficial and well applied in different food industries.
Also, in depth knowledge of latest regulation is a compulsory soft skills and as a basis element for developing a digitalizing labelling platform. Once it is well developed, labelling content would be updated automatically by required languages whenever formulation is updated.
1. Provide technical knowledge & updates of digitization in labelling and printing system with the in-depth knowledge of food compliance and label requirement
Procurement and quality assurance specialist who are from food trading company, retails, buying office and supply chain office. For those who are interested in food compliance and legislation are also welcomed.
1/F, Hong Kong Productivity Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
English & Mandarin
1. Ms. Helen French – over 25 years’ experience working within the disciplines of Legislation & Information for several Blue Chip food manufacturers in UK
2. Mr. Vladas Cinga – over 10 years’ experience in global food and cosmetics regulatory affairs in multiple national company
3. Ms. Carrie Li – from CIRS Group which is a experienced
4. Mr. Nicholas Lauw – is a litigator & experienced on food regulation and handling food industrial cases in Singapore
5. Mr. Troy Wang – full working experience in printing and labelling software company and apply it in food industry
Only offline enrollment is available. Please contact Ms. Cyrus Ching for further inquiry or application.